In this blog, you will get to know how to increase sales using Infusionsoft CRM and about Infusionsoft marketing CRM in details.
Infusionsoft marketing CRM
By centralizing your contact information in one place, Infusionsoft’s CRM improves the efficiency of sales teams. It eliminates redundant sales activities and combined with the robust marketing and e-commerce tools, You can increase sales using Infusionsoft CRM by automating sales workflow and nurturing leads until they are ready to buy.
Infusionsoft fully integrates powerful marketing tools which help you to connect with leads through email, social media and offline channels to build relationships and nurture leads. And because your marketing messages are tied to your CRM and e-commerce data, you can create personalized communications that increase conversions.
The best companies grow fast by harnessing automation to enhance the customer experience. With Infusionsoft marketing CRM, you can leverage automation to nurture leads, trigger behavior-based communications, streamline workflow and more, saving you time and creating a more consistent, timely system for managing your sales and marketing processes.
Sales – Increase sales using Infusionsoft CRM
Even the most organized sales reps have a hard time knowing exactly where their leads stand. Where did the last conversation leave off? What is the opportunity size? When will the deal close? It is also difficult for business owners to get a high-level overview of their pipeline, sales team productivity, and projected revenues.
The Infusionsoft platform stores interactions, tasks, and appointments all in one place—integrated with your CRM for a 360-degree view of sales and marketing activities. Customize pipelines to automatically distribute leads, score the hottest prospects, sell to individuals or accounts, link multiple contacts, track deals through the process, and forecast future sales.
It’s a systematized, predictable way to convert more leads into customers, with less effort and in a shorter amount of time.
1) Close more deals faster
Leads are great, but paying customers are better. You could spend money hiring a huge sales team. You could make more cold calls. Or—for a fraction of the cost—you could use sales management software to get even better results. With the powerful Infusionsoft app running your sales machine from behind the scenes, there’s no stopping you from reaching your full revenue potential.
2) Lead scoring
Lead scoring is a data-driven way to assess your prospects’ likelihood to buy, based on their actions. It runs constantly in the background, so you can focus on the hottest leads and prioritize your daily call list to get more paying customers.
- Automatically assign a score based on tags you create or a contact’s activities
- View scores in real time, adding and subtracting points according to your criteria
- Adjust the settings any time, so it’s totally customized to your business
3) Quotes and orders
Create, manage, and share custom quotes directly from the Infusionsoft app. It’s like having another employee, helping you move and track customers through your pipeline.
- Send email notifications to sales reps when quotes are accepted or declined
- Allow customers to accept a quote with one click and pay online
- Automatically convert quotes into orders and create a balance
4) Pipeline management
What if your sales process was streamlined, repeatable, and made you more productive? What if you knew how much revenue to expect every month, and which products were selling best? Infusionsoft sales management tools let you do that, without the manual work normally required.
- Automate follow-up reminders to help your sales team reach revenue goals faster
- View reports with revenue broken down by product, lead source, and dozens of other metrics
- Train new sales team members with a scalable system already in place
- Find confidence in accurate forecasts, knowing exactly which prospect needs what, and sales cycle trends that show you what works and what doesn’t