In this blog, you will get an insight into Netsuite manufacturing CRM and Features of netsuite CRM for manufacturers.
NetSuite Manufacturing CRM
NetSuite –CRM Overview
Netsuite manufacturing CRM
In this blog, you will be getting an insight on NetSuite which is the ideal CRM for manufacturing industry. NetSuite’s is the cloud-based financials software/ERP focusing omnichannel commerce and is regarded as the best choice for manufacturers preferring a optimized business solution.
Its comprehensive functionality, which includes CRM, HCM and ecommerce, provides manufacturers with the software needed to run a modern business. A best-in-class architecture enables extended, yet seamlessly-integrated, global networks of suppliers and partners—these networks perform maximally because information is available in real-time everywhere.
Netsuite manufacturing CRM provides inventory, warehouse management, accounting and financial management, order management, customer relationship management and e-commerce capabilities. Multiple inventory locations and various requirements related to assembly management, work order management are handled by NetSuite.
NetSuite –CRM for manufacturing industry
Diverse methods of measurement, bar coding procedures and other business processes. Ease-of-use allows subscribers to adapt NetSuite to specific roles and requirements and do so without software programming expertise and can be easily customized to achieve best performance. The performance can be monitored using an intuitive dashboard provides a 360⁰ view of business operations and enables any issue to be investigated thoroughly. Since it’s a cloud-based application, manufacturers can benefit from NetSuite’s rich functionality immediately, and at lower upfront costs, than legacy approaches.
Features of netsuite CRM for manufacturers are listed below
- Integration of CAD applications, simplification of costing process will be facilitated using easy import of BOMs.
- Ensures production engineering changes propagate end-to-end and are reflected in downstream BOMs, demand plans and procurement orders.
- Provides extended capabilities for inventory control tracking, planning and costing of items in project-controlled environments.
- Delivers more flexibility in costing by supporting comprehensive inventory costing methods including LIFO, FIFO, average, standard and actual costing.
- Streamlines team management using ata-glance allocations of people with data, processes and business systems.
- Improves order management by automatically transitioning orders to shipping/logistics and account receivables.
- Features of netsuite CRM for manufacturers supports multi-step picking, packing and shipping.
- Provides real-time visibility into entire order management process with relevant information such as orders, trends and order conversion rates.
Sales and Marketing
- Accelerates real-time quote management by incorporating pricing, sales tax and discounting rules automatically into sales quotes.
- Netsuite manufacturing CRM allows for the creation, execution and measurement of email campaigns that convert leads to customers.
- Easy management of opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contacts notes and related documents for better results.
- Converts quotes into approved sales orders and routes them to the finance team for invoicing and revenue recognition.
Supply Chain Automation
- Supports extended, yet fully integrated, supply chain environments by ensuring data flows seamlessly across networks.
- Projection of distribution resource planning through automation process for generating the purchase orders, work orders and transfer orders across multiple locations. The demand planning forecasts and required inventory levels are integrated with the sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations.
- Monitoring of level of stocks and restock process can help in maintenance of planned inventory levels
- Provides real-time, detailed visibility into key spend, inventory and supply chain management metrics.
Service and Support
- Case management automation by assigning support tickets to unique customer email addresses, including provisions for escalating issues based on customizable parameters.
- Accelerates return material authorizations by enabling products to be returned to one of many locations, where available.
- Warranty management is achieved using effective process with lookup code that automatically trigger return and repair processes.
- Features of netsuite CRM for manufacturers provides a rich library of online training aids that includes training videos, webinars and weekly bulletins.
- Features lot and serial traceability and enables both to be registered through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor control and sales order fulfillment functions.
- Simplification of multi-level work order processing for a single work order can lead to effective controlling process.
- Supports full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead and materials.
- Provides critical information for inventory tracking by maintaining a complete history of each product kit throughout its lifecycle.
- Features customizable dashboards displaying key information such as accounts receivable, orders and accounts payable.
- Supports unlimited numbers of general ledger accounts, sub-accounts and segments.
- Streamlines invoice creation by automatically calculating sales taxes, finance charges and discount terms.
- Enables implementation of both B2B and B2C portals that streamline order placement and improve customer satisfaction.
- Streamlines order management by transferring orders automatically to backoffice fulfillment processes.
- Automatically creates dynamic price lists that reflect purchase volumes.
- Provides search engine analysis, website analytics and reporting, online marketing analytics and more.
- Acceptance of real-time payments from different credit cards and international currencies and supports Google Checkout or PayPal checkout options.