In this blog, you will get an insight into Capsule CRM software features and the overview of capsule CRM.
Capsule CRM Software
Capsule CRM Features
The key Capsule CRM software features are listed below
1. Sharing contacts
Share contacts with co-workers, ensuring you all have a single up-to-date view of the contact.
2. Attach notes
Easily add notes about conversations you’ve had, meeting outcomes, how the contact is known to you etc.
3. Attach documents
Attach documents, agreements, proposals and other files.
4. Import & export contacts
Capsule CRM software features allow to import contacts from Outlook, Gmail, vCard, spreadsheets and any CSV file.
5. Categorize contacts
Capsule CRM software features help to categorize contacts using tags that you define and that are relevant to your business such as lead, customer, vendor etc. You can even customize Capsule to record additional information when a tag is applied. e.g. lead source when a person is tagged as a lead.
Task & calendar
1. Create a standardized process
If you have standard processes, such as the way you approach each sale, configure these as “tracks” in Capsule to enable the same set of tasks to be followed for each sales opportunity or case. Each task in a track can be linked to the previous task. For example, a “call back” task can be set as due 5 days after an “initial call” task.
2. Tasks for any occasion
Create tasks for appointments, meetings, phone calls, submission deadlines etc.
3. Link tasks
Link tasks with contacts, opportunities or cases so it’s easy to refer back to what the task was about.
Share opportunities with co-workers to enable easy collaboration.
2. Summaries up front
Get a quick summary of opportunities on the go via the sales dashboard, including potential values, where they’re up to, and what needs to be done next.
Keep track of the history of an opportunity by adding notes and attaching documents.
4. Keep track
Keep track of where each opportunity is at, using milestones such as prospect > meeting > proposal > won etc. Each milestone is linked with a success factor that is used to forecast potential sales revenue. The capsule includes a standard set of milestones or you can configure your own.
Generate reports and extracts from the pipeline using configurable filters.
1. Streamline your process
Power up your task workflow using tracks to ensure you never miss a step in your sales process.
2. Stay consistent
Using a track ensures that all your Capsule users go through the same winning process to maximize your conversion rate.
3. Working towards an end date
Tracks can be setup to work towards an end dates to ensure you stay on point even when working towards a deadline.
1. Custom fields
Extend tags with your own custom fields that are relevant to your business. For example, if you sell to customers through partners you could add your own fields to the customer tag to record who the introducing partner was and the date of introduction.
2. Customize your process
Overview of capsule CRM helps to customize the sales milestones and process.
3. Customize your contacts
Personalize your contacts and users with tags and avatar photos to make each contact and user unique.
4. Personalized look
Brand your Capsule account using your colors and logo with capsule CRM software features.
Capsule mobile app
1. Remote contact management
Manage your contacts’ information on the go, even when not connected to the Internet.
2. Keep your cases close
All cases are available in the palm of your hand. Never be out of the loop with your business cases and always be up to date.
3. Manage tasks on the go
Overview of capsule CRM help to create, complete and manage your tasks on your smartphone, always keeping you up to date.
4. Sales opportunities
Overview of capsule CRM help to manage all your sales opportunities from your smartphone. Keep track and update your opportunities right when you need them most.
Overview of Capsule CRM Features
Some important Overview of capsule CRM features are listed below
- Complete and easy contact management
- Efficient sales management
- Track bids, deals, proposals and other opportunities
- Dashboard opportunities overview
- Adding milestones
- Linking milestones with a success factor
- Includes a standard set of milestones
- Easy to-do list and calendar management
- Easy customization of information categories to fit your business
- Secure access to your account from anywhere
- Easy sharing of contacts with co-workers to assure the entire team has a single up-to-date view of the contact
- Tracking of all email communications into Capsule
- Quick document management, making it easy to attach documents and other files
- Integration of contacts from Outlook, Gmail, V-card, spreadsheets and any CSV file
- Easy creation and analysis of reports
- Customization of the sales milestones and process
- Management groups of contacts with lists using tags
- Easy addition of notes and other information about the contact
- Serious data security
- Controlled access
- Multiple backup
- One master copy of your data on secure servers
- Automatic upgrades
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Brand your Capsule account using your colors and logo