In this blog, you will know about Cerillion CRM Integration or the Billing and CRM integration by cerillion for Mobile Virtual Network Enablers.
Cerillion's billing & CRM integration
Cerillion CRM integration
- Cerillion Enterprise BSS/OSS provides a centralized platform for the MVNE to manage the wholesale relationship with its MVNOs, and offers secure, segregated access for each MVNO to view and maintain its own end-customer details.
- It provides a complete solution for MVNEs to administer and bill their wholesale MVNO customers in a single integrated CRM and Billing system.
- As the MVNE acquires new customers (MVNOs), they can be quickly added to the Cerillion system using it not only to bill the MVNO on a wholesale basis, but also as a platform for the MVNO to manage its own subscribers, either via direct user login or using Cerillion’s extensive API layer to integrate with its own BSS/OSS applications.
- Based on their user permissions, MVNOs are given access to specific batches of SIMs assigned to them by the MVNE and can then use Cerillion to pair MSISDNs and ICCIDs as they are sold.
- In the case of large batches of SIMs, for example when selling M2M or IoT services, the system can automatically generate the pairings with free ICCIDs if required. For each MVNO SIM (subscriber) that is activated, a corresponding service with the associated wholesale charges is created under the MVNOs billing account.
Features of Cerillion Integrated Billing and CRM software
Features of Billing and CRM integration by cerillion are listed below
Restricted access to CRM Plus can be granted to MVNO CSRs for key service management processes, including:
- Service changes and upgrades
- MISISDN changes
- SIM swaps
- Cerillion CRM integration has a convergent billing and revenue management solution for mobile, fixed, cable and multi-play.
- A comprehensive CRM solution that integrates all aspects of the customer relationship life-cycle.
Convergent Charging System
- A 3GPP compliant convergent charging and policy management system for online and offline.
- Cerillion CRM integration supports 2 distinct charging models for the MVNE, depending on their relationship with the host network operator:
- Online charging – when the MVNE has access to the network control plane, Cerillion’s Convergent Charging System can additionally be used to provide online charging for an MVNO’s prepaid services.
- Offline charging – whereby Cerillion is used to price wholesale usage based on offline CDRs or by guiding pre-rated records directly to the appropriate MVNO billing accounts when an external charging system is used.
In both cases, Cerillion provides a feed of wholesale rated usage for each MVNO allowing them to re-rate or apply further processing in their own BSS/OSS platforms as required. Wholesale rated usage can also be viewed by the MVNE in CRM Plus at any time.
SIM Card management
- Various SIM loading models are available depending on the preference of the MVNE in billing and CRM integration by cerillion. For example, SIMs can be loaded into Cerillion and made available to any MVNO, or they can be restricted to a specific MVNO and so hidden from any other user.
- At the end of each billing period (e.g. monthly), Revenue Manager generates a wholesale invoice for each MVNO, including recurring fees, usage charges and any applicable wholesale discounts.
- Flexible deployment in billing and CRM integration by cerillion.
- The system can be deployed either on premise or as a hosted solution, with managed service options providing further operational flexibility to the MVNE depending on their IT strategy.