In this blog, you will be getting an insight on the key education CRM modules and applications of education CRM.
Key CRM modules for education business
key education CRM modules and applications of education CRM are listed below
Sales Target Module
- Pick, trace and achieve sales targets for your institute and sales people respectively.
- Observe your financial progress using education CRM modules.
- Monitor & manage the sales performance of your education business and sales teams.
Applications of sales target module.
- You can set sales targets revenue-wise for any desired duration by filling in the current form fields.
- You can choose targets achieved by sales representative and spool the data as a trend or a particular time period.
- You can view the targets achieved & pending with the exact number of days left for tenure completion.
- You can edit & delete a particular sales target in the Revenue-wise Sales Target & Sales Person Wise Sales Target modules.
Applications of Lead Module
- Add multiple leads in education CRM modules.
- See the status of each student follow-up and prioritize enquiries to get admissions faster.
- Bifurcate and assign student enquiries as per your processes.
- You can add the basic information of the prospect as per the current form fields given.
- You can add the source of the student enquiry & the course the lead has enquired for.
- You can assign enquiries & prospective students manually or automatically.
- You can categorize enquiries and add tags.
- You can prioritize prospects and also add remarks.
- You can insert student enquiries directly from your website into the Education CRM and can mapping it sales representatives in a round-robin fashion.
- You can have customized tags according to students & courses.
- You can have customized stages and priorities.
- You can allocate student enquiries to sales representatives’ course wise.
- You can view enquiries allocated to sales people course wise.
- You can import leads from your excel sheet.
- You can get an itemized list of lead data imported via the excel sheet.
- Helps the education domain to do follow-up calls, emails, SMS and consultations with prospective students and their parents for better conversion tracking.
- Streamline follow-up calls, emails, SMS and consultations with students.
- Set reminders for follow-ups, calls and consultation sessions using applications of education CRM.
Applications of Follow-up module
- You can select a date & time to schedule follow-up calls with students and their parents.
- You can add reasons and assign tags to calls Eg: important, very important, etc.
- You can get an SMS or email reminder for calls so that you or your sales people do not miss to follow-up with students seeking admissions.
- You can also assign calls to sales people under you.
- You can view every sales member’s today’s calls, pending calls, scheduled calls, calls done.
- You can update what’s discussed on call and delete calls.
- You can update the call status. E.g: Did not pick-up, busy, not reachable, switched off, not interested, in a meeting, call back after sometime, etc. call back after sometime, etc.
- You can schedule a call / consultation / email as discussed over the call.
- You can keep a track of calls made by sales people / CRM users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up.
- Add contact details of students.
- Assign, categorize, and reach out to enquiring and existing students via calls, emails and SMS.
Applications of Student Module
- View contact details of all students by using applications of education CRM.
- It is easier to assign, categorize, call, send & schedule emails and SMS to the current students who have enrolled for their course.
- You can import your existing student contact data and importing details.
- Mark important dates relevant to your institute, employees, prospective and existing students.
- Serves as a work oriented calendar.
Applications of Calendar Module
- You can view important tasks and important dates relevant to your business, employees, student enquiries and existing students.
- You can view all the tasks, calls, SMS, emails and consultations scheduled in your calendar.
- You can update tasks, calls, SMS, emails and consultations scheduled in your calendar.
- Add and manage your institute and branch details; save and know basic contact details
- Add, modify and remove contact information & employee designations department-wise.
Applications of Institute Module
- You can add your Institute’s basic information with the branch, department and designation details.
- You can view, alter and delete your Institute’s details with the branch, department and designation details.
- Store, modify and delete contact details of clients.
- Save important dates regarding courses enrolled.
- Set alerts for payments, etc.
Applications of Contacts Module
- You can import your existing contacts.
- You can add contact details of students.
- You can add birth dates, anniversaries, remarks and other information about respective contacts.
- You can add & view all the contacts with their necessary details.
- You can categorize contacts and send sms & emails.