In this blog, you will get an insight into Netsuite manufacturing CRM features and netsuite CRM for manufacturers.
Multi-dimensional Netsuite CRM Benefits
NetSuite CRM Introduction
Netsuite CRM for manufacturers
NetSuite CRM is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. Netsuite CRM for manufacturers provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, up sell, cross-sell, and support.
Key Benefits of NetSuite CRM
- Delivers powerful CRM capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service.
- Manages global sales and services organizations
- Streamlines lead-to-cash processes.
- Improves sales performance through forecasting, up sell and commission management.
- Includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management.
- Elevates productivity across the organization with a 360-degree view of your customers
Multi dimensional benefits of NetSuite CRM
Netsuite manufacturing CRM features are listed below
- NetSuite’s financial management solution is used by thousands of organizations to manage their accounting needs.
- This software accelerates your financial close, provides strong expense management, offers streamlined and auditable revenue management and ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the business.
- It’s seamlessly integrated with your manufacturing operations enabling everyone to work from a single source of finance, sales and customer data.
- Netsuite manufacturing CRM features delivers powerful capabilities that drives the complete customer lifecycle and strengthens customer relationships.
- NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, up sell, cross-sell, and support.
- NetSuite CRM includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management capabilities.
- Modern manufacturers sell through many channels: B2B, B2C, etc. NetSuite’s core commerce capabilities have been designed specifically to quickly and easily allow your business to grow and expand sales through any channel.
- At its core, the same item that you create and enter on internal sales orders can be instantly published to your website with seamless control over pricing and promotions.
- Order fulfillment should always be that easy. NetSuite Advanced Order Management enables companies to capture this omnichannel experience quickly and profitably, delivering the perfect order every time with minimal effort.
- This can support in fulfilling the orders from anywhere in a timely manner so you can delight your customers with a satisfying shopping experience.
- Many manufacturers still spend a majority of their marketing budget attending or participating in trade shows.
- NetSuite has the core capabilities you need to manage the entire marketing process including the creation, execution and measurement of email campaigns.
- NetSuite’s integrated customer service management solution gives you a 360-degree view of customers-helping to improve customer satisfaction, attract new customers and lower service costs.
- Only NetSuite’s customer service solution gives everyone that interfaces with the customer—sales, support, service, and fulfillment—access to complete, key customer data in real-time empowering them to better support your customers while driving upsell and cross-sell.
- NetSuite’s One World solution addresses the complex multinational and multi-company needs of organizations.
- It enables businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up..
Supply Chain Management
- Location irrelevance—the essence of supply chain management in the cloud is that the location a product is made in and who it’s made by is completely irrelevant.
- NetSuite offers the same control and real-time visibility over a global supply chain and the related suppliers, contract manufacturers and vendors as if you were making the product yourselves in your own facility.