In this blog, you will get an insight into the SugarCRM for insurance companies and SugarCRM benefits in insurance.
SugarCRM in Insurance
What is Sugar CRM ?
SugarCRM for insurance companies
Sugar is a CRM platform that allows organizations to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them. Using SugarCRM for insurance companies, you can store client data and contact information, accounts, sales opportunities in one central location and leads and in the cloud so the information is accessible in a secure location and in real time.
SugarCRM for insurance companies has multiple deployment options, meaning you have alternatives when it comes to CRM deployment for your organization. You can have SugarCRM host and mange your application in the cloud or you can create a public cloud through a hosting service. With the increasing need for privacy, Sugar’s hosting flexibility allows you to put your CRM behind a firewall, ensuring the safety of your vulnerable information. Since Sugar always gives you control over your data, you’ll never be forced to keep your data in a single cloud location.
And with Sugar’s Mobile Application, you can keep in touch with your clients from any location, make calls and view your log activity within the app.
Modern CRM Means an Integrated CRM
When you integrate software, you’re bringing software and people together. You see fewer errors, greater productivity, and faster access to data, streamlined operations and happy people. FayeBSG software integrations helps in enhancing the CRM platform with Accounting, ERP, Cloud Storage, Marketing Automation, and a variety of other types of software.
In addition to creating some of the most popular Sugar integrations in the industry, FayeBSG also provides software consulting, project management, training, custom reporting, data migration and installation.
Convert Leads into Prospects
By providing a way to track an end-to-end client experience, CRM enables Insurance agencies with the necessary tools to maintain consistent revenue growth. Modern CRM solutions such as Sugar can address to each and every touch points in your clients journey of transformation from a prospect to a customer. Sugar empowers your entire sales organization with increased data quality, enhanced sales productivity, and more predictable revenue pipelines.
With Sugar, your organization will convert leads and prospects into clients and sell more to existing clients. Using a platform such as Sugar, you’re centralizing all your sales, marketing, and customer service functions together.
Sugar is ideal for insurance-specific activities and workflows to:
- Manage your agency’s interactions with current and future clients.
- Hold client and policy information to utilize in marketing and efforts.
- Synchronize with task management and email marketing tools.
- Track referrals and your top referrers.
Why Sugar for Insurance Agencies?
- SugarCRM benefits in insurance includes automatic distribution of leads to your team based on your criteria.
- Automate communication to your leads at all points of the sales cycle to deliver the right message at the right time.
- Manage Cross-Selling Campaigns to your current Book of business to grow policies per client and increase retention.
- Record the history of all interactions with your leads and clients.
- Automatic Task management makes helps in doing proper follow-up for all the leads.
- Easily manage multiple Marketing Campaigns to both leads and current clients.
- Manage Referrals and keep track of your top referrers.
- Get notifications of upcoming renewals while automated communications are triggered to clients.
The CRM Benefits for Insurance Agencies
SugarCRM benefits in insurance are listed below
- Sell More
- Better data to the reps
- More timely data to reps
- Mobile puts data where reps are
- Increase deal size
- Happier Customers
- Full visibility of data between customer service reps and sales reps
- Better more timely data for customer service reps
- Self-service options for customers
- SugarCRM benefits in insurance ensures lower admin costs
- Host Sugar in the cloud
- Reduced hardware needs
- Reduced IT spend
- Delighted Team
- Mobile access makes customer data available at your fingertips
- Keep your team as productive on the road as they are in the office
- Stay connected to your prospects and accounts whenever it matters most
- Streamline the sales process for in-house and field sales team
Source: Faye Business Systems Group