How can you get more out of Zoho?
When it comes to Cloud CRM solutions, Zoho CRM has become a brand to reckon with in the recent times. If you are a small business that is planning to take your apps to the cloud, there is a high probability that you may have already heard Zoho’s recommendation at least once by now. Contrary to some popular beliefs, it is much more than being just a Google app knockoff. Zoho account, in fact, offers a plethora of amazing features and services that Google Apps is yet to offer.
Businesses can derive a lot more from their Zoho account by following these simple yet effective ways:
1) Use add-ons to the maximum potential: The most striking feature of Zoho CRM is the numerous add-ons it is compatible with. So if you are not using them, you are surely not making the most out of Zoho CRM. You can test drive campaigns, people, invoice, reports, recruit, meetings, discussions, planner and a lot more with these add-ons. Simply adding these tools will enhance Zoho’s performance by transforming it into a one-stop shop solution for your all business needs.
2) Go Mobile: Zoho offers a mobile-friendly website as well as some user-oriented apps available on Google play store and Apple store. The currently available Zoho apps are namely the Zoho CRM, Zoho Docs, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Today and Zoho Projects. These apps allow easy access to your Zoho account and save on your time and resources. While the mobile friendly website is apt for accessing your emails, the Zoho mobile apps are adroit in handling Zoho CRM and Zoho project tools on the go.
3) Link social media accounts: Businesses can link their Facebook and Twitter accounts with Zoho account which, in turn, follow consumer buying behaviour and converts into potential leads and accounts. Linking social media profiles like Facebook is particularly helpful in gaining more traction and engaging target audience via email campaigns and endorsements.
4) Reinforce security: Zoho CRM enables you to strengthen your cyber security. Now you can permit only a few chosen IP addresses, manage linked accounts, authorise specific websites, keep a tab on active sessions and activity history, or even close the account effortlessly. You can even validate single IP addresses or ranges via IP pass. The list of websites authorised by you can only gain access to your information you wish to impart. This feature of Zoho definitely helps to beef up your security system significantly.
5) Drive campaigns: You can’t afford to miss Zoho’s campaign app. Touted as one of the most potent tools powered by Zoho CRM, this helps businesses create dynamic email campaigns, page campaigns or social posts. To get the most out of business campaigns, it is imperative to build contacts first and the Zoho campaign app exactly does that. This campaign app cleverly helps in importing your contacts from Google account, customer files or even sync your CRM contacts. The campaign tool can actually become your go-to tool for marketing and building contacts.
6) Manage and create groups: With Zoho, managing and creating groups for chats or sharing and managing documents is facile. If your company is large enough to vindicate the use and management of groups, then this feature is truly a blessing in disguise. However, this feature does not hold true for smaller organisations with a limited number of employees. You can create 2 kinds of groups using Zoho; first is a personal group for chats and sending files where you can add members department wise or based on organisational hierarchy. Second is the organisational group intended for chat sessions, document sharing, sending group emails etc.
7) Auto up-gradation: One of the most amazing features of Zoho CRM is that it can upgrade anything, literally. From upgrading apps to email accounts, invoices, contacts, etc. it can do everything you wish for. Although free CRM solutions do sound appealing, the downside is that everything with these freebies is simply annoying; be it the number of groups you can create, reports, schedules, customers, or invoices. But with Zoho, you can even upgrade the recruit and invoice apps that in turn open windows to new benefits and opportunities.